9.29.2012

A New Beginning...Welcome to the NEW Cook By Nature

So, here we go again! I'm finally back, and hopefully in full force. I originally began this blog, Cook by Nature,  January 1, 2011, as a new year's resolution. But of course, life happens...and...I just couldn't keep up with my posts.  Now, I'm done with school, am a fully licensed registered nurse, and ready to share my food adventures with you.

DISCLAIMER:
1. I am not always good with measurements. I will try my best to incorporate measurements with my recipes, but I'm the type of cook who just throws things into a pot and hope it turns out good.  So bare with me...

2. I'm a total health-nut! So expect healthier alternatives with ingredients [however, sometime you just need the real butter and heavy cream to make the dish ;) ].

Let this new adventure begin...

My original post (Dated 1-1-2011):

As the new year approaches, I thought that I should finally find the courage to start blogging and chronicling my adventures in cooking. Growing up and living in the San Francisco Bay Area, I am surrounded by good food. Food has always been a part of my life. I primarily have a vegetarian/vegan diet, but will occasionally add poultry and seafood. You will NEVER see other forms of meat in my kitchen. But as a 20-something, recent college graduate, I have been experimenting more with cooking over the past couple of months. I love to cook, and family and friends have been bugging me for MONTHS to start a blog of my cooking. SO…here it is…”Cook by Nature.” I will post entries of recipes I am trying out, my culinary adventures to restaurants in the bay area, and as well as my all- time favorite recipes. I may even post some random thoughts, not involved with cooking, along the way. I hope you enjoy cooking with me!

Let the adventure begin…

No comments:

Post a Comment